Beverly Hills Concierge Health Center provides a range of rapid, simple, and accurate COVID-19 testing options for individuals, students, employees, and whole corporations. These can be administered in or outside of our Beverly Hills, California offices as well as in people’s homes and at their workplaces. All of the testing options we provide have received Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA, and the Accula Rapid RT-PCR test is among the fastest and most reliable.
Benefits of Rapid COVID Testing
Our fastest COVID-19 test
Beverly Hills Concierge Health Center now offers the fastest COVID-19 test available. This is the “rapid RT-PCR Accula™ SARS-CoV-2 Test,” which uses patented technology to provide accurate COVID-19 testing results within about 30 – 60 minutes.
“The “gold standard” for clinical diagnostic detection of SARS-CoV-2 remains NAATs [Nucleic Acid Amplification Tests], such as RT-PCR.” — United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Benefits and advantages of the RT-PCR Accula SARS-CoV-2 Test
- Highly reliable detection of COVID-19
- Comfortable nasal swab administration
- Available at our drive-through onsite facility
- Results can be delivered while the patient waits
- May be done in our practice, or a patient’s home and workplaces
- Authorized for emergency use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Test results can be used to meet airplane flight and/or other travel requirements
- Test results qualify for use at public gatherings and professional sporting events
- Results are available in about 30- 60 minutes (compared to 6 or 24 hours with other tests)
Who can get tested for COVID-19?
Our Beverly Hills COVID-19 testing facilities are set up to safely accommodate drive-through and on-site testing for all persons aged four years old and above. Additionally, we provide on-site testing for school students and business employees. People we can get tested for COVID-19 include the following:
- School, college, and university students and faculty
- Company staff and employees
- Anyone aged 4-years-old and older
- Persons who wish to travel by airplane
- Persons who have or have not yet had the COVID-19 vaccine
- Persons planning to attend indoor or outdoor sporting events and other large public events
Rapid, streamlined, and accurate COVID-19 SARS-CoV-2 Testing
The rapid RT-PCR Accula™ SARS-CoV-2 Test received Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA for use in testing for the virus responsible for COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2). The easy-to-use test is among the most reliable COVID tests available and it provides results within about 30-60 minutes.
How is the Accula SARS-CoV-2 test administered?
The Accula COVID-19 test is administered with a sterile swab comfortably inserted into the patient’s nose. The swab is inserted into the left and right nostrils only until a slight resistance is felt, and it is then rotated against the nasal wall 10 times for an accurate reading. Most patients find this only mildly discomforting.
How fast will I get my results?
From administering the test to getting your results should take approximately 30-60 minutes. This waiting period is significantly shorter than any other available test on the market, which typically takes from 6 to 24 hours.
How often should I get tested for COVID-19?
While there is no officially established schedule for COVID-19 testing, most healthcare providers and government agencies recommend routine testing for it. People who operate in high-traffic or high-risk professions or who routinely service many members of the public will want to be routinely tested to keep themselves and their loved ones safe.
If you have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 or you are planning to attend large public gatherings, ceremonies, or sporting events, or planning to travel by airplane, COVID-19 testing is usually recommended or required.